Tuesday, May 17, 2005



Hello everybody! I've just screwed my Phy test and Chem SPA! CONGRATS!

DAMNIT.

Actually I saw that coming already. I wont say that I DIDNT study or whatsoever. I studied. Yeah I did. Again, I've tried my very best in Physics. But for the test just now, I just couldnt do. Maybe I should just give it up. See, that's the benefit for taking 4 subjects. Initially, I wanted to take Phy-Chem-Maths. Econs was a nono subject for me cos' back in TPJC, I simply hated it to the core. Be it the teacher's fault or my own attitude, I just hated it la. Dread going for Econs lect and esp the tutorial. (cos' the teacher simply s*****)

However, now Econs is my favourite subject can? LOVEit! It's like interesting la. Although that doesnt mean that I fare very well at it, it's just an interest you see. And now I might be dropping Phy. SEE! Cant imagine what'd happen to me if I were to take Phy Chem and realised Phy is not for me. Retain? Maybe. But! I'd kill myself before that happens. So, that'll never ever happen.(But no guarantee you see. Sigh*)

Oh yes, Ritchie is leaving soon. I know it's kinda rude to call him by his name, but we already get so used to it. Yup, Mr Ng that is. Kinda sad la. Although it's like a sooner or later thing, but this friday! Isnt it abit too soon? Will miss him ya? Actually he's really not bad la butsometimes his heck care attitude just pissed me off.(Although we also treat him with the same heck care attitude.. HAHAH!) Friday!! Must take photos with him! =x

Maths test tmr. And I still have PW to pia. By tmr too. BUT!!! After tmr, no more test!! And we're goin to enjoy ourselves for one last time before mugging! Sakae! YEAH! Jas' actually goin to pon her guitar for it. Yeah! Rock on!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 5:58 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT